RoamRight offers nine different plans through SquareMouth. The basic differences are listed below:
• Elite – Offers the highest coverage benefits, including trip cancellation, medical and evacuation coverage, cancel for work reasons and an optional cancel for any reason upgrade.
• Preferred – This most popular RoamRight plan provides just the right amount of coverage for the majority of trips. Benefits include trip cancellation, medical and evacuation coverage, and an optional cancel for any reason upgrade.
• Essential – This basic plan is perfect for budget travelers. With low benefit limits, this plan ensures that you’re covered for a multitude of situations.
• Active – Similar to our other plans, but with additional baggage coverage for expensive sports equipment and coverage for prepaid greens fees, equipment rentals, and lessons.
• Adventure – For the more daring travelers, this plan provides coverage for activities including: parachuting, bungee jumping, snowmobiling, scuba diving, snorkeling, jet skiing, water skiing, snow skiing, spelunking, parasailing, and snowboarding.
• Multi-Trip – For frequent travelers, this plan provides trip cancellation and travel medical coverage for up to 4 trips a year, each trip up to 30 days in length.
• Multi-Trip Medical – Frequent international travelers will have annual medical and evacuation coverage for up to 4 trips a year, each trip up to 30 days in length.
• Medical – Ideal coverage for international trips that only require medical and emergency evacuation coverage.
• Evacuation – This plan offers annual coverage for emergency evacuations only – both medical and non-medical. Benefits provide for up to two evacuations for an unlimited number of trips up to 90 days in length.
Get a quote here
Get a quote here
Have more questions? Submit a request