If I lose my job, am I covered to cancel my trip?

Short Answer

Yes, policies including the Employment Layoff benefit can provide coverage for you to cancel your trip if you lose your job.

More Detail

Some travel insurance policies come with the Employment Layoff benefit. This provides Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption coverage if you have to cancel or interrupt your trip due to an involuntary termination of your employment. Most policies require that you have been employed by the same employer for a period of time, typically between 1 and 3 years.

This information can vary based on the travel insurance policy. Please review the policy certificate to verify coverage. If you have questions about a specific policy, please contact us directly at 800-240-0369. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7 and are delighted to help!

Click here to get a quote: https://www.squaremouth.com/travel-insurance-quotes

Have more questions? Submit a request
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful